Oil today

BobF

Sep 16, 2008, 8:58:10 AM9/16/08
In commodity trading, oil prices are plunging once again, down 4.1% to
$91.79 per barrel.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BobF

Sep 16, 2008, 9:48:46 AM9/16/08
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:gaoagt$sr$1...@aioe.org the killer robot BobF
> <noth...@spamfree.world> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.coffeehouse and pressed these buttons...

>> In commodity trading, oil prices are plunging once again, down 4.1% to
>> $91.79 per barrel.
>
> I hope the folks that ran the price up are losing their assets!!!

They dumped somewhere while it was up. Then, as it started down, due in
large part to their dumping, they started shorting the shZt out of it,
driving the price down further.

At some point, there will be a mass buy-to-cover which will cause an up
spike, after which it should settle out for a while - returning once
again to REAL market drivers.

Then Yomamajahdibidrehad will threaten to use nukes on Israel ....

Message has been deleted

Gerry Peters

Sep 16, 2008, 2:50:28 PM9/16/08
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:58:10 -0500, BobF <noth...@spamfree.world>
wrote:

>In commodity trading, oil prices are plunging once again, down 4.1% to
>$91.79 per barrel.

I'm expecting to see magically oil prices drop the closer we get to
the election, so the oil compnaies candidate, McCain, can have some
advantage. He's going to need all the help he can get.

Gerry Peters

Zelix

Sep 16, 2008, 2:52:49 PM9/16/08
On Sep 16, 2:50 pm, Gerry Peters <GerryPet...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:58:10 -0500, BobF <notha...@spamfree.world>

> wrote:
>
> >In commodity trading, oil prices are plunging once again, down 4.1% to
> >$91.79 per barrel.
>
> I'm expecting to see magically oil prices drop the closer we get to
> the election, so the oil compnaies candidate, McCain, can have some
> advantage. He's going to need all the help he can get.
>
> Gerry Peters

So what are Obama's people who are buying his candidacy doing to do
for us?

They've gotta one up the oil company chumps, rite?

Ben Goldman

Sep 16, 2008, 2:57:01 PM9/16/08

If such a thing were actually true, I think it would be in our
collective wallet's best interests to vote him into office. I mean,
SUCH CONNECTIONS. :-D

--
Cheers,
Ben

Message has been deleted

Zelix

Sep 16, 2008, 3:39:18 PM9/16/08
On Sep 16, 3:00 pm, Organfreak <pl...@plinkety.plunk> wrote:
> Gerry Peters <GerryPet...@nospam.com> blatted:
>
> >On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:58:10 -0500, BobF <notha...@spamfree.world>

> >wrote:
>
> >>In commodity trading, oil prices are plunging once again, down 4.1% to
> >>$91.79 per barrel.
>
> >I'm expecting to see magically oil prices drop the closer we get to
> >the election, so the oil compnaies candidate, McCain, can have some
> >advantage. He's going to need all the help he can get.
>
> Don't worry; he's got it covered. The above, and voting fraud in Ohio (the
> Repugs were spectacularly successful there in 2004, even though one of the
> criminals went to prison), and now the shocking and frightening popularity of
> Palin. Don't forget, millions upon millions of dumbasses think she's just great.
> Let's pile on: Obama's stunning failure to address in an articulate way what he
> would do about the financial crisis is really gonna hurt him badly. McCain
> actually did much better, saying that we need more and better regulation. Duh!
>
> Those of you who are coasting on believing in these "electoral voters' polls"
> are smoking a pipe dream. Obama is, IMO, in big trouble.

Don't worry Bab's is singing the Obama two step dance card is full of
RATs for ya pal.

Gerry Peters

Sep 16, 2008, 4:16:00 PM9/16/08

I guess that means Obama's a shoe in
<GGG>>

Gerry Peters

Zelix

Sep 16, 2008, 4:34:49 PM9/16/08

Toe tapping all tha way to the white house...

I wonder if he plays a race card and makes'em stop calling it the
'white house' <stirring up the response time for my pal Organ freak>
lulz

Michael

Sep 16, 2008, 4:41:40 PM9/16/08
Zelix wrote:

Would that be a soft shoe-in?

Zelix

Sep 17, 2008, 7:51:47 AM9/17/08

Actually it's more a tap dancing routine. You know tap dancing around
all the questions...
AMIRITE?!?!?!!

parkerki...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2020, 7:28:05 PM2/28/20
On Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 1:58:10 PM UTC+1, BobF wrote:
> In commodity trading, oil prices are plunging once again, down 4.1% to
> $91.79 per barrel.
Hello I am a legit sender !
send me a private message on WhatsApp now let’s do a neat successful job +447432476974
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=447432476974
I offer :
ipip, ipid, dtc, mt103 / 202 cash transfer alone no manual, receivers needed !!!! Bank flashing and Bitcoin flashing also available... inbox me now for a serious business

parkerki...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2020, 7:28:45 PM2/28/20