The Man with Amazing Trousers

1 view

swampstomper

Dec 15, 2018, 7:56:08 AM12/15/18

https://soundcloud.com/robert-holmes-7/the-man-with-amazing-trousers

This is a track by Robert Holmes formerly of Til Tuesday. We became
freinds way back when I was still living in the Boston area. He has
since moved back to England where he is originally from. We stay in
touch now and again and he recently sent me this track.

I find it very funny. He sings, plays or has programmed everything. The
lead vocal is not in his normal vocal range, it's an impersonation of
sorts. If you check it out pay particular attention to the lead vocal
in the fade out. :-)