new CD out

John Braner

May 9, 2017, 7:46:14 AM5/9/17
I don't like to SPAM here, and am not comfortable soliciting for money (usually we just post here to
listen to each others stuff).

I just thought I'd mention that I have a CD out - in case anyone is interested...

Here's the official notice ;-)

My new CD "Pull the Other One" is finally ready.
This is not fake news - it's real!

You can get it for $9.99 here
http://cdbaby.com/cd/johnbraner3

You can order a real CD (also doubles as a drinks coaster, and can be used to scare birds), complete
with fabulous artwork.
Or you can also get digital downloads here, and it should also be available at all the normal places
(itunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify, Deezer etc.)

I don't like trying to solicit money like this - but since I'm retired, I'm just trying to recoup
some of the costs of Mastering the audio and printing the CDs etc. Believe me - this is not a money
making exercise ;-)

Everything is still available to listen to (for free) at Soundclick
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
(in fact you can buy MP3 CDs and downloads here too)

If you have any questions, or problems ordering - please get in touch with me - either on Facebook
messaging or email.
Also, if you can't afford $9.99 (or $0.99 per song) - please let me know, and we'll work something
out ;-)

If you're not remotely interested - I'm sorry to bother you. Just remember - you can never have too
many drinks coasters.

--
John Braner

https://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JohnBraner