Super Moon

Glennbo

Sep 30, 2023, 1:35:56 AM9/30/23
So tonight, I had my big low power telescope out to see the last Super Moon of 2023. While checking it out, I grabbed my phone and snapped this pic, looking into the eyepiece of the telescope. Turned out better than I expected.

https://cloudimages.soundclick.com/70/imgpages/5/4/45205_818668.jpg

--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __

polymod

Sep 30, 2023, 11:34:55 AM9/30/23

"Glennbo" wrote in message news:uf8c3l$njs0$1...@dont-email.me...

So tonight, I had my big low power telescope out to see the last Super Moon
of 2023. While checking it out, I grabbed my phone and snapped this pic,
looking into the eyepiece of the telescope. Turned out better than I
expected.

https://cloudimages.soundclick.com/70/imgpages/5/4/45205_818668.jpg

There is nothing wrong with your television set....
we control the horizontal.....
we control the vertical.....

;-)

Seriously, that's a great pic bro!

Poly

Glennbo

Sep 30, 2023, 1:04:31 PM9/30/23
On 9/30/23 10:34, polymod wrote:

> There is nothing wrong with your television set....
> we control the horizontal.....
> we control the vertical.....
>
> 😉

LMAO! Hehe, what's a horizontal or vertical? My teevee don't have no controls like that! Funny how obsolete that Outer Limits intro is now. Like VHS tape! :)

> Seriously, that's a great pic bro!

Tanks mon! I was amazed that my phone could see through the telescope well enough to get that pic.

Max Arwood

Oct 7, 2023, 6:15:35 AM10/7/23

"Glennbo" wrote in message news:uf9kes$1164i$1...@dont-email.me...
I use to love that

"There is nothing wrong with your television set....
we control the horizontal.....
we control the vertical....."

The shows were so innovative back then. They did a phenomenal
job even without all the fancy computer stuff we have today.
Arwood's Custom Jewelry

Glennbo

Oct 7, 2023, 11:30:22 AM10/7/23
On 10/7/23 05:15, Max Arwood wrote:
> On 9/30/23 10:34, polymod wrote:
>>

>> There is nothing wrong with your television set....
>> we control the horizontal.....
>> we control the vertical.....
>>
>> 😉
>
> LMAO! Hehe, what's a horizontal or vertical? My teevee don't have no controls like that! Funny how obsolete that Outer Limits intro is now. Like VHS tape!  🙂
>
>> Seriously, that's a great pic bro!
>
> Tanks mon! I was amazed that my phone could see through the telescope well enough to get that pic.

> I use to love that
>
> "There is nothing wrong with your television set....
> we control the horizontal.....
> we control the vertical....."
>
> The shows were so innovative back then. They did a phenomenal
> job even without all the fancy computer stuff we have today.

Back when there were great actors, they could rely on just the acting.

The old black & white 1964 movie "Fail Safe" was all shot in one room, but with Henry Fonda, Walter Matthau, Larry Hagman, Dom DeLuise and other great actors, they keep it exciting start to finish.