Self installed Bigsby B5 Tremolo

Glennbo

Apr 8, 2023, 4:16:58 PM4/8/23

Poly has already heard a snippet of this, but it occurred to me that nobody else has. What Poly heard was a mix with bass and drums though, where this is just the isolated guitar track.

This is a bit from a new song I'm working on that features the Bigsby B5 tremolo I just installed on my Epiphone SG. It holds a tune just as good as my Fender American Standard Stratocaster.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14573874

This is an image from the Vibramate guys, which is the adapter plate I used to install the B5 Bigsby my SG. It's literally a five minute goof proof install. Remove the strings, swap the tailpiece out with the Vibramate V5, four screws though the Bigsby and it's ready to restring.

http://www.vibramate.com/images/SG-Vibramate-V5ST-640.jpg

--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email