A new short video. Thanks for checking it out.

Max Arwood

Mar 15, 2023, 7:47:09 AM3/15/23
I haven't done a video in a good while. I just finished
this one tonight. After I finished it I wanted to go
and redo the audio so it would match because the
video turned out so nice. We have a new update on
our CAD software. The 3-D renders are phenomenal
on this version!! Any suggestions on the video or
music would be great.

https://tinyurl.com/2ty48zhf

Thanks,
Max Arwood

polymod

Mar 15, 2023, 1:39:43 PM3/15/23

"Max Arwood" wrote in message news:tusb7r$s8d8$1...@dont-email.me...
> [...]

Very nice Max!

Poly

Glennbo

Mar 16, 2023, 11:06:11 AM3/16/23
On 3/15/23 06:47, Max Arwood wrote:
> I haven't done a video in a good while. I just finished this one tonight.  After I finished it I wanted to go and redo the audio so it would match because the video turned out so nice. We have a new update on our CAD software. The 3-D renders are phenomenal on this version!! Any suggestions on the video or music would be great.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2ty48zhf

Cool commercial Max. Looks like you got your own store going again.

--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email