song/vid "For Tomorrow"

polymod

Apr 19, 2023, 2:09:06 PM4/19/23
A new video collaboration with award winning disabled artist/composer John
Anthony Wilcox entitled "For Tomorrow".
Uplifting lyrics and plenty of synths.....what can be better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PSWS-aUaXU

Poly

Glennbo

Apr 19, 2023, 5:02:38 PM4/19/23
On 4/19/23 13:09, polymod wrote:
> A new video collaboration with award winning disabled artist/composer John Anthony Wilcox entitled "For Tomorrow".
> Uplifting lyrics and plenty of synths.....what can be better?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PSWS-aUaXU

Very cool. Nice lyrics and cool synth tones.

I did have to press play though, so it's amazing I was able to hear it! <GGG>

--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __

polymod

Apr 20, 2023, 6:26:21 AM4/20/23

"Glennbo" wrote in message news:u1pktc$6jao$1...@dont-email.me...

On 4/19/23 13:09, polymod wrote:
> A new video collaboration with award winning disabled artist/composer John
> Anthony Wilcox entitled "For Tomorrow".
> Uplifting lyrics and plenty of synths.....what can be better?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PSWS-aUaXU

Very cool. Nice lyrics and cool synth tones.

I did have to press play though, so it's amazing I was able to hear it!
<GGG>

LOL!!!
Thanks bro....appreciate it!

John Braner

Apr 20, 2023, 6:49:06 AM4/20/23
On 19/04/2023 19:09, polymod wrote:
> Uplifting lyrics and plenty of synths.....what can be better?

Well, an instrumental version? ;-)
Sorry, that's just me - the vocals are fine, but they don't add anything *for me*.

Great song though - very nicely done ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
https://johnbraner.bandcamp.com/
and all the major streaming/download sites.

polymod

Apr 20, 2023, 3:29:18 PM4/20/23

"John Braner" wrote in message news:u1r5b0$ievr$1...@dont-email.me...

On 19/04/2023 19:09, polymod wrote:
> Uplifting lyrics and plenty of synths.....what can be better?

Well, an instrumental version? ;-)
Sorry, that's just me - the vocals are fine, but they don't add anything
*for me*.

Great song though - very nicely done ;-)

LOL...thanks John!
More guitars<G>

John Braner

Apr 21, 2023, 6:53:01 AM4/21/23
On 20/04/2023 20:29, polymod wrote:

> "John Braner"  wrote in message news:u1r5b0$ievr$1...@dont-email.me...
>
> On 19/04/2023 19:09, polymod wrote:
>> Uplifting lyrics and plenty of synths.....what can be better?
>
> Well, an instrumental version? ;-)
> Sorry, that's just me - the vocals are fine, but they don't add anything *for me*.
>
> Great song though - very nicely done ;-)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> LOL...thanks John!
> More guitars<G>
>
> Poly

nah - keyboards are OK too! ;-)

polymod

Apr 21, 2023, 11:09:11 AM4/21/23

"John Braner" wrote in message news:u1tpua$13a53$1...@dont-email.me...

On 20/04/2023 20:29, polymod wrote:

> "John Braner" wrote in message news:u1r5b0$ievr$1...@dont-email.me...
>
> On 19/04/2023 19:09, polymod wrote:
>> Uplifting lyrics and plenty of synths.....what can be better?
>
> Well, an instrumental version? ;-)
> Sorry, that's just me - the vocals are fine, but they don't add anything
> *for me*.
>
> Great song though - very nicely done ;-)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> LOL...thanks John!
> More guitars<G>
>
> Poly

nah - keyboards are OK too! ;-)

+1

Max Arwood

May 11, 2023, 7:31:28 AM5/11/23
"polymod" wrote in message news:u1pao0$4vfa$2...@dont-email.me...
Nice song and video. I always love your synth tones.
They are superb!
Max Arwood

polymod

May 12, 2023, 6:29:15 AM5/12/23

"Max Arwood" wrote in message news:u3ijiq$133s7$1...@dont-email.me...
Thanks for the kind words Max....appreciate it!

Poly