gb remember this?

Max Arwood

Nov 13, 2023, 1:46:53 PM11/13/23
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VxQqVVZEO-oT4fM8fSKU8nPJgZlqA9qJ/view?usp=sharing

I had on socket to blow. Have you ever had any problems or taken these
apart?

Max

Glennbo

Nov 13, 2023, 2:12:53 PM11/13/23
On 11/13/23 12:46, Max Arwood wrote:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VxQqVVZEO-oT4fM8fSKU8nPJgZlqA9qJ/view?usp=sharing
>
> I had on socket to blow. Have you ever had any problems or taken these apart?

I don't see anything in Firefox with that link. What was it, a picture or something?

--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __

Max Arwood

Nov 26, 2023, 4:26:16 AM11/26/23
"Glennbo" wrote in message news:uitsfj$rsp5$1...@dont-email.me...
American D-J Power strip! In my shop. I blew one socket. Don't know how.
I had a giant commercial air cleaner in it. I guess it was a bit much.
I'm going to try to take it apart and see what happened.
Max

Glennbo

Nov 26, 2023, 9:22:21 AM11/26/23
On 11/26/23 03:26, Max Arwood wrote:
> American D-J Power strip! In my shop. I blew one socket. Don't know how.
> I had a giant commercial air cleaner in it. I guess it was a bit much.
> I'm going to try to take it apart and see what happened.

Ah, I used to have an American DJ strip in my mix desk, but I cratered three of the switches over a ten year period, and about a year ago I replaced it with an ultra cheep Mr. DJ strip that has blue lights on the switches. The master power is a Furman on the top right, but for individual switched power, I use the Mr. DJ on the left.

https://cloudimages.soundclick.com/25/imgpages/5/4/45205_814881.jpg