New Recording

Max Arwood

Mar 9, 2023, 2:38:52 PM3/9/23
This is my friend David Sapp.
a quick 1 take per track. Just a
preliminary CD experiment.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14560075

Any suggestions on mix or other, please let me know.

Thanks,
Max Arwood

Glennbo

Mar 9, 2023, 4:09:21 PM3/9/23
Performance seemed good. Mix wise, I'd maybe pull down a little mid-bass.

Sound just a bit muddy maybe in the 300-500Hz zone. Other than that, it sounded fine to me.

--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __

Max Arwood

Mar 9, 2023, 10:40:39 PM3/9/23
"Glennbo" wrote in message news:tudhtv$1k0h1$1...@dont-email.me...
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yea I need to listen in the car. I'll try to focus in that area.
Thanks,
Max Arwood

John Braner

Mar 13, 2023, 11:00:36 AM3/13/23
I agree with G'bo - I can't tell you the frequencies to cut (without playing around with an eq
plugin) but the piano is just a little muddy.

Just a little tweak and it will sound great - the playing is good ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
https://johnbraner.bandcamp.com/
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Max Arwood

Mar 15, 2023, 5:50:56 AM3/15/23
"John Braner" wrote in message news:tundqh$3qa7j$1...@dont-email.me...
and the major streaming/download sites.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks, John.
I did a little tweaking on it I'll post an update in a couple of days.
Thanks,
Max Arwood

Max Arwood

Mar 15, 2023, 6:10:09 AM3/15/23
"John Braner" wrote in message news:tundqh$3qa7j$1...@dont-email.me...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey John, thanks for listening.
I did a little EQing in it. Ii t should sound a little
better.
I'll try to post it tomorrow.

Thanks,
Max Arwood
I have a video I'm going to post to because I haven‘t done any in a long
tine.

polymod

Mar 15, 2023, 1:42:51 PM3/15/23

"Max Arwood" wrote in message news:tudcka$1j58m$1...@dont-email.me...
Nice job. I agree with the others regarding bass frequencies.
I'd start with a high pass on the piano and roll off until the mix opens up.

Poly

Max Arwood

Mar 15, 2023, 5:53:45 PM3/15/23
"polymod" wrote in message news:tut02o$vvem$1...@dont-email.me...