App::import #6006

francky06l

Nov 17, 2007, 6:04:46 AM11/17/07
to CakePHP Bleeding Edge
Seems that the functions loadComponent, loadModel etc .. from
basics.php will be deprecated soon and replaced by App::import.
I have some trouble running my application with this update. Warnings
about array_key bad argument and a fatal error on Router class not
found.

Daniel Hofstetter

Nov 17, 2007, 7:58:26 AM11/17/07
to CakePHP Bleeding Edge
Here I get "Class Model not found" errors since changeset 6001...

--
Daniel Hofstetter
http://cakebaker.42dh.com

Christian Winther [Enovo.dk]

Nov 17, 2007, 4:50:15 PM11/17/07
to cakeph...@googlegroups.com
Yep, phpnut is rewriting some part of the new App stuff - we spend ~1h debugging it earlier today. The problem is that the LIBS/cache/ dir (with model.php) is before LIBS/model (also with model.php).

A quick fix for now is to rename LIBS/cache/model.php to something else (I just added an underscore)

/jippi

Christian Winther [Enovo.dk]

Nov 17, 2007, 4:50:30 PM11/17/07
to cakeph...@googlegroups.com
Might have been fixed at https://trac.cakephp.org/changeset/6013 :)

Nov 18, 2007, 2:35:21 AM11/18/07
to CakePHP Bleeding Edge
Hi Jippi,

Thanks for the fix.

But the original problem still exists in 6018...

Christian Winther [Enovo.dk]

Nov 18, 2007, 7:14:01 AM11/18/07
to cakeph...@googlegroups.com
https://trac.cakephp.org/changeset/6019 is refactoring App class

Nov 18, 2007, 9:15:41 AM11/18/07
to CakePHP Bleeding Edge
Yes, this changeset fixes the problem.

francky06l

Nov 19, 2007, 4:53:33 PM11/19/07
to CakePHP Bleeding Edge
Yes nearly there (#6013), still got (after cleaning all cached
files) :

Warning (2): Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [ROOT\cake\libs
\configure.php, line 1039
Notice (8): Undefined variable: paths [ROOT\cake\libs\configure.php,
line 1045]
Fatal error: Class 'Router' not found in c:\EasyPHP\www\cake12\cake
\dispatcher.php on line 329

I just checked the file /cache/persistent/cake_core_base_paths,
content is :
1198100898
Array

Same for cake_core_core_paths
1198100898
Array

Do not get me wrong, I did not spend time to check if I missed some
new settings. I know the cake core team is working hard (thanks guys),
no problem.
cheers
Message has been deleted