$this->params['pass'] does not hold named parameters anymore - Changeset 5932

Felix Geisendörfer

Nov 5, 2007, 1:30:55 AM11/5/07
to cakeph...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

As of Changeset 5932 you cannot access named parameters using $this->params['pass'] in your controller anymore. The new way to do it seems to be $this->params['named'] which makes sense, but may break your app.

HTH,
-- Felix
--------------------------
Blogger: http://www.thinkingphp.org/
Entrepreneur: http://www.posttask.com/ -- currently in private beta, ask me for invite / password
Freelancer: http://www.fg-webdesign.de/

AIM: theundefined87
Skype: TimeFor23
Other IM: felixge.de
Mobile (USA): +1 404 3888693
Mobile (GER): +49 162 9391612
Twitter: http://twitter.com/felixge

Grant Cox

Nov 5, 2007, 6:36:45 PM11/5/07
to CakePHP Bleeding Edge
Yes, I got bitten by this one yesterday... I should check here more
often :P

Marcin Domański aka kabturek

Nov 10, 2007, 12:22:06 PM11/10/07
to CakePHP Bleeding Edge
> As of Changeset 5932 <https://trac.cakephp.org/changeset/5932> you

> cannot access named parameters using $this->params['pass'] in your
> controller anymore. The new way to do it seems to be
> $this->params['named'] which makes sense, but may break your app.

Afaik the right way(tm) to access the passed params is using
$this→passedArgs
Gwoo explained it here: https://trac.cakephp.org/ticket/3002

HTH