Elastic Search Datasource

José Lorenzo

Feb 22, 2014, 6:10:57 PM2/22/14
to cakeph...@googlegroups.com
I have create what will become an alternate ORM for CakePHP 3.0 using Elastic Search, it is currently very simple, yet it already inherited all the features form the cake ORM such as the entity class, map-reduce, collections, result formatting and custom stackable finders.

It is so far only capable of finding all documents or a single one by id, I will slowly be working on adding all the criteria API, as I will be giving more time to working on CakePHP itself until 3.0 is out.

Please check it out at https://github.com/cakephp/elastic-search, if you feel like contributing then just start sending pull requests :)

Cauan Cabral

Feb 20, 2015, 7:46:04 AM2/20/15
to cakeph...@googlegroups.com
Lorenzo, can I use that Datasource just to paginate a search of ElasticSearch or it'll need many updates/new methods before?

I would like to contribute with it, but I don't know much about all ORM internals, neither Elastica.

José Lorenzo

Feb 25, 2015, 4:29:13 AM2/25/15
to cakeph...@googlegroups.com
In theory it should be possible, but it has not been implemented yet.