Multimedia Educational Resources on Library and Information Science

Jenna Hartel

Aug 5, 2021, 11:35:58 AM8/5/21
to CAIS/ACSI

Dear CAIS/ACSI members,

Recently, I have been making short educational videos about Library and Information Science.

Please feel free to make use of these in your teaching.

The videos can be found at my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChqa6SRUOK9pj4o5bzzOZcQ

The series What Makes This Paper Great?  focuses on landmark papers (and ideas) in our field, and could surely be a springboard for class assignments or discussions. There are five episodes, see below, and more content is forthcoming on the work of Chatman, Savolainen, and others.

chrome_iuiNbYitv1.png

I welcome your feedback on these videos as well as recommendations of other topics and scholars to cover.

All the best wishes,

Jenna

Jenna Hartel, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Faculty of Information
University of Toronto
WEBSITEwww.jennahartel.info
NEWYouTube Channel (with educational LIS videos)
NEWThe Gallery of Information Behaviour Gratitude