Tenure Track Position in Information Technology, Digital Media & Migrant Integration @ Toronto Metropolitan University - Apply by Dec 15!

Anatoliy Gruzd

Dec 3, 2023, 11:26:15 AM12/3/23
to cais...@googlegroups.com
Hi CAIS friends,
It's been quieter than a library in here since last summer. :) So hopefully someone is still on this list.

If you are on the job market or know someone who is, and are working at the intersection of information technology x digital media x migrant integration, please consider applying for this excellent tenure-track opportunity at our school (Toronto Metropolitan University).

The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the Migrant Integration in Mid-21st Century: Bridging Divides (BD) Research Program and will join the School of Information Technology Management, which is part of the Ted Rogers School of Management (TRSM), and home of the Social Media Lab. In addition, you will also have opportunities to develop and collaborate on related projects in the area of social media use and users with our Lab.

See more details about the position and how to apply:
https://hr.cf.torontomu.ca/ams/faculty/preview.cfm?posting_id=549034

Sincerely,
Anatoliy

---
Anatoliy Gruzd, PhD
@gruzd | AnatoliyGruzd.ca

Canada Research Chair in Privacy Preserving Digital Technologies
Professor of Information Technology Management
Ted Rogers School of Management
Director of Research, Social Media Lab
Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University)
Toronto, Canada