Invitation to join the CAIS-ACSI Slack workspace

philippe...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2020, 2:48:54 PM11/14/20
to CAIS/ACSI
Dear all,

Earlier this year, we created a Slack workspace for CAIS-ACSI, which was aimed at regrouping people with who I had discussions and who were willing to volunteer some of their time to help with the Association in one way or another.

We have now decided to open up the channel to the entire community, as a place for open discussions about CAIS, research, teaching, our field, or other topics related or not to our specific community. Also, everyone can create private channels in the CAIS-ACSI workspace, which could be a good way to meet new collaborators and create a space to discuss, exchange ideas and files.

We believe that this Slack workspace can be a great complement to our google group, which remains a useful space for more formal communications and broader outreach.

Here is the link to join the CAIS-ACSI Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/cais-acsi/shared_invite/zt-feqduom9-TGcMnBH2Ie0_2cB3sT93Lg
Please note that this link will expire in 30 days.

All for CAIS and CAIS for all!
Philippe