CAIS 2021 Student Research Forum

Assigned to chahraza...@gmail.com by me

Alex Mayhew

Apr 13, 2021, 1:14:31 PM4/13/21
to CAIS/ACSI

Dear current LIS students,

You are invited to participate in the CAIS 2021 student research forum, currently scheduled for 11am-1pm EST June 11.

Apply Here. The deadline to apply is May 11th.

As part of the application, we ask you to create a small statement about the research you wish to discuss. Those research statements will be circulated to the other participants.

During the event students will be organized into small, moderated groups where they will share their research ideas and participate in conversation.

We will send out an email after May 11 to confirm the structure of the event and give participants a chance to confirm their participation.

Thank you to everyone who has already applied and thank you to everyone who will apply,

CAIS student research forum team

Yaxi Zhao, UofT iSchool

Alex Mayhew, UWO FIMS