Gantt chart or bar plot: put differents colors to a bar or piece

Gabriel Rech

Aug 30, 2012, 7:57:51 AM8/30/12
to cair...@googlegroups.com
Hello CairoPlot community!
First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the CairoPlot project. I've just discovered and I found it awesome.
Now to the question: I wonder if there is any way to put different colors to the same bar (in a bars plot) or to put different colors to pieces in the same horizontal space (in a gantt chart).
Something like that:

Thank you very much for your help!

Cheers,

Gabriel

Rodrigo Araújo

Aug 30, 2012, 8:57:31 AM8/30/12
to cair...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gabriel,

I don't know if you're already familiar with the GitHub branch of Cairoplot[1]. In there, you'll notice the bar plots (both horizontal and vertical) have an 'stack' option to allow for multiple colors like you asked.

Inline image 1

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Araújo

Gabriel Rech

Aug 30, 2012, 7:18:15 PM8/30/12
to cair...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Rodrigo! That was exactly what I was looking for!
Best regards,
Gabriel