CairoPlot in C

Lucas Hermann Negri

May 26, 2009, 6:05:28 PM5/26/09
to cair...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was looking for a good library to do plottings ( I was opening a
gnuplot interpreter and sending commands ) when I've found this
awesome library (good quality, beautiful plottings).

Unfortunately, Python is not an option to me. The project that I'm
current working are based on C and Lua, so I decided to rewrite a part
of it in Lua to fill my current needs.

Won't it be good, in the future, with all the features implemented in
Python, to rewrite the library in C (and create or let the users
create bindings for Python, Lua and etc) to let it be used by more
developers?

--
http://oproj.tuxfamily.org

Felipe Sanches

May 26, 2009, 7:25:34 PM5/26/09
to cair...@googlegroups.com
sure! I totally agree!

Felipe Sanches
(a.k.a. JucaBlues at #inkscape irc.freenode.net)