Train a top layer in Caffe network

salem ameen

Oct 9, 2014, 4:19:07 AM10/9/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

I collected 1000 images and I want to train a classifier in the top layer on Caffe network. So, could someone please give me the idea of how I can do that?

Best wishes,

Salem

salem ameen

Oct 15, 2014, 4:20:56 AM10/15/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Is there any idea?

Riwei Chen

Oct 15, 2014, 7:20:02 AM10/15/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
I think you can use the transfer learning schema, I means you first pretrain the netwrok in the other source task which training images data is ample, and then fix the networks parameters but change the last few layers, and use your 1000 images to re-train the last few layers, it is something like fine-tuning style.

在 2014年10月9日星期四UTC+8下午4时19分07秒,salem ameen写道: