How to run DEX of apparent age from a single image in caffe

Prodromos Alampritis

Feb 10, 2018, 2:52:28 PM2/10/18
to Caffe Users
Excuse the novice question.

Through this website

https://data.vision.ee.ethz.ch/cvl/rrothe/imdb-wiki/

i have downloaded
  • wiki face only (1GB) file
  • .caffemodel(.5GB) (apparent age estimation trained on LAP dataset)
  • age.prototxt
  • age_train.prototxt

i have run mnist for example, but can someone point me on how to put those files together to run it on my machine?

Do i need to run a python script?

mnist for example has get_mnist.sh to download the data, "mine" are on a folder called wiki and with a lot of nested folders containing images.

mnist for example has create_mnist.sh (i assume that's where it creates the model),how do i parse the already created/downloaded model?

Will appreciate any guidance,pointing to resources etc.