Downloading Model from gist-id [Availability of wiki with list of gist-id's]

Mohit Jain

Aug 5, 2015, 6:58:42 PM8/5/15
to Caffe Users
Hello,
     I would like to know if there's a way possible to obtain a list (or a wiki page, or something on those lines) of all the gist-id's that are for the caffezoo? I am very new to the concept of caffezoo and would like to know in general how do people put this to use. Can someone else iterate over the models trained by other people? (something like the repo's of GitHub, and the way you can clone someone's repo without the information of any complex id).

Regards,
Mohit