Extracting all the features of a training set simultaneously

Edoardo Sanna

Jul 5, 2017, 12:25:38 PM7/5/17
to Caffe Users
Hello
Is there a method on Caffe for extracting all the features of a training set in a matrix simultaneously?
Because I'm extracting feature image by image, and it takes too much time.

Jonathan R. Williford

Jul 5, 2017, 2:18:18 PM7/5/17
to Edoardo Sanna, Caffe Users
You can save the Numpy arrays using PyCaffe, which you can access like this: net.params['conv1'][0].data and net.params['conv1'][1].data to get the weights and biases.

You just need to do this with every layer that has parameters.

Jonathan

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Edoardo Sanna <edu.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello
Is there a method on Caffe for extracting all the features of a training set in a matrix simultaneously?
Because I'm extracting features image by image, and it takes too much time.