Creating LMDB files in c++

pott...@umn.edu

Jul 18, 2016, 5:49:55 PM7/18/16
to Caffe Users
Hi, I'm new to the LMDB and LevelDB files thing and working in c++.  I've modified some old code to create LevelDB files from TTrees (in the Root software) in order to make LMDB files from them instead to use with a Convolutional Neural Net. I tried to run the code and it created the LMDB files with sizes that seem reasonable, but when I try to run the neural net on it I get an error message std::string_length is too large and it crashes. Has this happened to anyone else and what sorts of things did you do to remedy it? As well as does anyone have code they would be willing to share in c++ to correctly build LMDB files from images. Note: I am not doing one of the caffe tutorials and trying to build these files on my own, but failing to find a lot of documentation for them.

Thanks