Installing Caffe with PyCaffe : step-by-step process

Mohit Jain

May 30, 2015, 4:42:35 PM5/30/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!
    After weeks of trying to figure out the solutions to various errors and dependency issues to Caffe, I've been able to get Caffe up and running as per my requirements (much thanks to the people on the group). I've compiled all the problems I faced along the way and the solutions to them in this step-by-step guide to installing Caffe (http://installing-caffe-the-right-way.wikidot.com/). Hope it is of help. Suggestions are welcome! :)

Regards,
Mohit

Aaron Hightower

Sep 21, 2016, 1:24:03 PM9/21/16
to Caffe Users
Hey it's much later, but your efforts (referenced wikidot) were the first to get me to be able to get the import caffe to work.  I appreciate what you did here, and it's STILL relevant more than a year later .. especially the comments about the errors about the extra caffe being appended, but the python2.7 is just simply omitted on some resources that are otherwise complete such as this one:

And you would think that it would be more clear given that he covers quite in detail the mods needed on the Makefile.config

--
- Aaron