Discover how the original dataset was an train a new one

Alexandre Muller

Apr 6, 2023, 3:10:12 PM4/6/23
to Caffe Users
Hi Caffe Users,
I 'm developing an android app that captures Credit Cards number using PayCard Android library. But unfortunately the cards issues by the company I work for doesn't read on it. Looking carefully on sourcecode of the SDK I could find the models of the card capture using Caffe:
As the authors don't replies me.. I want to know.. Is it possible to discover how the original dataset was looking only to these files? .caffemodel and .prototxt ?
In case it is.. how can I train a new model? is it a guide to follow?
Thanks
Alexandre