How to create an caffemodel file from training image and its labeled?

Moon Lee

Jun 14, 2015, 11:09:03 AM6/14/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hello all, I am working in age classification based on the opensource at http://www.openu.ac.il/home/hassner/projects/cnn_agegender/
The python code has

age_net_pretrained='./age_net.caffemodel'
age_net_model_file='./deploy_age.prototxt'
age_net = caffe.Classifier(age_net_model_file, age_net_pretrained,
       channel_swap
=(2,1,0),
       raw_scale
=255,
       image_dims
=(256, 256))
In which .prototxt file is shown as below. I remain one file that is ".caffemodel". As the source code, he provided it before. However, I would like to create it again based on my face database. Could you have any tutorial or some way to create it? I assume that I have a folder image that include 100 images and divided belongs to each age groups (1 to 1) such as

image1.png 1
image2.png 1
..
image10.png 1
image11.png 2
image12.png 2
image100.png 10

This is prototxt file. Thanks in advance

name: "CaffeNet"
input: "data"
input_dim: 1
input_dim: 3
input_dim: 227
input_dim: 227
layers {
  name: "conv1"
  type: CONVOLUTION
  bottom: "data"
  top: "conv1"
  convolution_param {
    num_output: 96
    kernel_size: 7
    stride: 4
  }
}
layers {
  name: "relu1"
  type: RELU
  bottom: "conv1"
  top: "conv1"
}
layers {
  name: "pool1"
  type: POOLING
  bottom: "conv1"
  top: "pool1"
  pooling_param {
    pool: MAX
    kernel_size: 3
    stride: 2
  }
}
layers {
  name: "norm1"
  type: LRN
  bottom: "pool1"
  top: "norm1"
  lrn_param {
    local_size: 5
    alpha: 0.0001
    beta: 0.75
  }
}
layers {
  name: "conv2"
  type: CONVOLUTION
  bottom: "norm1"
  top: "conv2"
  convolution_param {
    num_output: 256
    pad: 2
    kernel_size: 5
  }
}
layers {
  name: "relu2"
  type: RELU
  bottom: "conv2"
  top: "conv2"
}
layers {
  name: "pool2"
  type: POOLING
  bottom: "conv2"
  top: "pool2"
  pooling_param {
    pool: MAX
    kernel_size: 3
    stride: 2
  }
}
layers {
  name: "norm2"
  type: LRN
  bottom: "pool2"
  top: "norm2"
  lrn_param {
    local_size: 5
    alpha: 0.0001
    beta: 0.75
  }
}
layers {
  name: "conv3"
  type: CONVOLUTION
  bottom: "norm2"
  top: "conv3"
  convolution_param {
    num_output: 384
    pad: 1
    kernel_size: 3
  }
}
layers{
  name: "relu3"
  type: RELU
  bottom: "conv3"
  top: "conv3"
}
layers {
  name: "pool5"
  type: POOLING
  bottom: "conv3"
  top: "pool5"
  pooling_param {
    pool: MAX
    kernel_size: 3
    stride: 2
  }
}
layers {
  name: "fc6"
  type: INNER_PRODUCT
  bottom: "pool5"
  top: "fc6"
  inner_product_param {
    num_output: 512
  }
}
layers {
  name: "relu6"
  type: RELU
  bottom: "fc6"
  top: "fc6"
}
layers {
  name: "drop6"
  type: DROPOUT
  bottom: "fc6"
  top: "fc6"
  dropout_param {
    dropout_ratio: 0.5
  }
}
layers {
  name: "fc7"
  type: INNER_PRODUCT
  bottom: "fc6"
  top: "fc7"
  inner_product_param {
    num_output: 512
  }
}
layers {
  name: "relu7"
  type: RELU
  bottom: "fc7"
  top: "fc7"
}
layers {
  name: "drop7"
  type: DROPOUT
  bottom: "fc7"
  top: "fc7"
  dropout_param {
    dropout_ratio: 0.5
  }
}
layers {
  name: "fc8"
  type: INNER_PRODUCT
  bottom: "fc7"
  top: "fc8"
  inner_product_param {
    num_output: 8
  }
}
layers {
  name: "prob"
  type: SOFTMAX
  bottom: "fc8"
  top: "prob"
}

npit

Jun 15, 2015, 7:58:55 AM6/15/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
The .caffemodel is the binary weights file of the network. Perform training and it will be produced.
Follow the tutorial on imagenet on the caffe webpage.