read caffemodel without prototxt file

張耀仁

Mar 24, 2017, 12:01:09 PM3/24/17
to Caffe Users
Recently, I lost my some prototxt files accidentally. However, all my caffemodels and solverstates are still available. Can I get the prototxt files from corresponding caffemodel or solverstate? At least the layer names and the shape of weights, bias and kernels so that I can rebuild those prototxts more efficiently.

Evan Shelhamer

Mar 24, 2017, 1:43:46 PM3/24/17
to 張耀仁, Caffe Users
Yes, in part. You cannot fully recover the arch, but you can determine the layer names and the shapes of weights. See this gist: https://gist.github.com/shelhamer/fa948f336c5d8f42f0c3

Hope that helps,

Evan Shelhamer

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 9:01 AM, 張耀仁 <aaron...@gmail.com> wrote:
Recently, I lost my some prototxt files accidentally. However, all my caffemodels and solverstates are still available. Can I get the prototxt files from corresponding caffemodel or solverstate? At least the layer names and the shape of weights, bias and kernels so that I can rebuild those prototxts more efficiently.

張耀仁

Mar 24, 2017, 1:49:27 PM3/24/17
to Caffe Users, aaron...@gmail.com
Thank you for your prompt reply!!

Evan Shelhamer於 2017年3月25日星期六 UTC+8上午1時43分46秒寫道: