Uninstall Caffe

lafi raed

Apr 19, 2017, 6:01:33 PM4/19/17
to Caffe Users
Hello,
i have installed caffe in my ubuntu 16.06 without gpu support!!!
now i want to install it wth gpu support, please how i can unistall caffe !!!

Mengyun Liu

Apr 19, 2017, 11:37:52 PM4/19/17
to Caffe Users
use "make clean" on terminal at caffe root directory.

ALI RAZA

Jul 10, 2018, 12:49:54 PM7/10/18
to Caffe Users
i have uninstall caffe by this command. can i recover it

Shrabani Ghosh

Jul 10, 2018, 4:55:51 PM7/10/18
to Caffe Users
u just need to delete the caffe folder. And start with a new caffe folder all over again.

ALI RAZA

Jul 11, 2018, 11:26:39 AM7/11/18
to Caffe Users
folder can not be deleted a permission error occurs bcz protobuf is installed protoc -- version 3.6.0
plz help me as soon as possible
thanks in advance

Shrabani Ghosh

Jul 11, 2018, 11:36:43 AM7/11/18
to Caffe Users
But I can delete. I alws delete this way. Do make clean and delete the folder may works

MD AMIR SOHAIL

Jul 29, 2018, 12:44:55 PM7/29/18
to Caffe Users
Try sudo rm -rf CAFFE_ROOT_DIR