Pycaffe Documentation

Arka Sadhu

May 29, 2017, 8:21:04 PM5/29/17
to Caffe Users
Hi

What are the best places for Pycaffe documentation? I am struggling a lot with it. I couldn't find it on the main site http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/. The most helpful link I found yet was https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32379878/cheat-sheet-for-caffe-pycaffe/32509003#32509003, but even that lacks some details. Is there any other place, where Caffe with python is explained in more detail?

Thank you

Przemek D

May 30, 2017, 2:10:37 AM5/30/17
to Caffe Users
I don't think there is, but you can always use python's built in object introspection by calling dir() function on an object that you'd like to look into. It's usually faster to experiment and discover things this way than search around the Internet.

Arka Sadhu

May 30, 2017, 12:54:52 PM5/30/17
to Caffe Users
Never knew about the dir function. Seems worthwhile to check.

Reshma Bhat

May 31, 2017, 6:05:06 AM5/31/17
to Caffe Users
Hi.. Even I'm too figuring out way to work with caffe and python for image classification.

Regards,
Reshma

Arka Sadhu

May 31, 2017, 12:53:17 PM5/31/17
to Caffe Users
Yes, the jupyter notebooks were quite helpful.