How to generate file for SegmentationClassAug in Deeplab version 2?

john1...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 11:03:42 AM12/29/16
to Caffe Users

I am running the deeplab v2 in VOC2012. It requires the images in the folder `SegmentationClassAug`. As the author mentioned, it can download from the extra annotations provided by Bharath Hariharan. However, the link is broken. And I tried to find other link as

After downloaded the above dataset, however, it is not full the dataset VOC2012. It has  only from 2008 to 2011. Hence, I find another way in his author script. He provided some scripts in the folder /matlab/my_script

Does anyone successful to transform from original VOC2012 to SegmentationClassAug for using Deeplab v2 without using the  Bharath Hariharan dataset? Could you help me? Thank

john1...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 7:22:56 PM12/29/16
to Caffe Users
I solved it by reference the link https://github.com/TheLegendAli/DeepLab-Context/issues/10