SPP_Net with Fully convolutional networks

Saeed Izadi

Sep 14, 2015, 2:37:23 PM9/14/15
to Caffe Users
Hi guys,
I want to put a SPP_net on top of a fully convolutional network pre-trained on semantic segmentation to extract fixed-size features for bounding boxes with varying sizes. How can I do so? Has SPP_Net been implemented in Caffe? If yes, how can I use it to put it on top a fully convolutional network (before classification layer)?
Thanks

Etienne Perot

Sep 23, 2015, 11:00:38 AM9/23/15
to Caffe Users
Hello, unfortunately, i think SPP layer implemented in Caffe does not keep spatial organization, but you can probably reshape it...