best tool for drawing CNN diagrams in publications

skeptic.sisyphus

Aug 9, 2016, 8:22:44 AM8/9/16
to Caffe Users
Hi,

I would like to know what tools can be used under linux to draw expressive network diagrams? I have noticed that some publications have quite elaborative diagrams which clearly depict the various layers but i am unaware if there is any tool which already have some common building blocks to design such diagrams. I understand that it is possible to use some simple figuring tools like Dia but i would like to know a tool which can assist in drawing for this specific type of illustrations.

Thanks,