Deeplab v2 - Caffe layer error

Gokulakrishnan CANDASSAMY

Aug 20, 2019, 4:10:13 AM8/20/19
to Caffe Users
I am a beginner to Caffe and I have started experimenting with Deeplab v2 for Semantic Segmentation tasks. The error I get when I train the model is : UNKNOWN ENUMERATION VALUE OF "IMAGE_SEG_DATA" for field "TYPE" . But, I could locate the corresponding cpp file (/deeplab/src/caffe/layers) in which the layer is defined. I even tried modifying the "caffe.proto" to include this particular layer under the enumerated LayerTypes. Still, I am getting the same error. Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!