nvcaffe - error running python scripts

Helena Pereira

May 30, 2023, 6:50:03 AM5/30/23
to Caffe Users
Hello caffe community,

I used to use Caffe in CentOS 6, but I had to migrate to NVcaffe in a new computer with Ubuntu 20.04. I would like to use the same python scripts that I used in CentOS 6, but I really do not have a clue of how to run them.

I tried to run the python files in the '/examples/pycaffe' folder: $ python caffenet.py but nothing appears at the command line. Then, I tested the 'classification.py' script at 'python' folder but I got an error saying ' File "classify.py", line 14, in <module>
    import caffe
  File "/opt/caffe/python/caffe/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from .pycaffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, RMSPropSolver, \
  File "/opt/caffe/python/caffe/pycaffe.py", line 13, in <module>
    from ._caffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, \
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'caffe._caffe'

Maybe I am doing something wrong. Any thoughts?

Any help will be appreciated,
Thank you very much,
Helena