IDE for caffe in linux?

Alex

May 8, 2017, 10:38:01 AM5/8/17
to Caffe Users
Hello,

I'm looking for an IDE to work in with caffe on kubuntu 14.04 - one that can keep track of hierarchies, declaractions etc. So far I've tried Qt Creator and KDevelop, but both somehow mess up my make (which works fine from the console). It ends up not being able to find the environment variables (caffe itself especially), even though I set them in the according settings. This is all giving me a nasty headache, so I figured I'd check if anyone else had these pleasures and found a decent solution. Any ideas?

Best,
Alex

Jonathan R. Williford

May 9, 2017, 8:40:15 AM5/9/17
to Alex, Caffe Users
You might be interested in NVIDIA's Eclipse Nsight:

Cheers,
Jonathan