Is there anyone got succeed in face verivication use caffe?

Charly

Apr 8, 2015, 11:45:46 PM4/8/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!
        I'm interested in face recognition and verification system. There are a lot of papers published about deep learning for face recognition such as DeepID DeepID 2..3  and GoogleNet etc. But i was confused of how to
follow them with caffe. Actually when i tried to do the model , i  had never got the result as good as the paper. So my question is is there anyone succeed in this, can you share some triks?

forgive my poor englist! thank you, charly.