How to determine the global batch index of the data or features in each layers of CNN?

倪剑桥

Sep 24, 2015, 2:23:37 AM9/24/15
to Caffe Users
I want to establish a vector that contains the labels of every datum, and I will visit every label as I run forward-backward algorithm, so I need to determine the global sample index of batch index that I am processing. I find a lot of files, but I can't find the file that I need to modify. Thanks for kind helps from you!

Ronghang Hu

Sep 24, 2015, 12:37:18 PM9/24/15
to Caffe Users
I think it is better to just split your "vector that contains the labels of every datum" into labels for batch, just like standard image classification training in Caffe.