caffe log level

Thorsten Laude

Aug 31, 2016, 9:22:39 AM8/31/16
to Caffe Users
Hi,

I am experiencing difficulties with log files that caffe creates automatically in my /tmp/ folder. The filenames are in the scheme of caffe.<computername>.<username>.log.INFO.20160830-230113.14738 etc. The INFO files are very large (1.8 GB in some examples) while the WARNING, ERROR and FATAL are either empty or contain just some few lines with hints to upcoming deprecated warnings. This is a problem because the /tmp/ partitions on our compute servers are rather small.

Can I prevent caffe from creating these logs? Alternatively, can I tell caffe to store these logs somewhere else, e.g. on on a partition with more space?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Thorsten

itsfo...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 6:00:22 AM10/13/17
to Caffe Users
Hi,

I do some test on caffe recently, and I face the same problem just like you. Did you have solved the problem?

Can you give me some advice to solve the problem?

Thanks for your reply!

Best wishes,
BT
在 2016年8月31日星期三 UTC+8下午9:22:39,Thorsten Laude写道: