Installing Caffe on OS X High Serra Errors: Help Please!!!!!

kymberl...@bison.howard.edu

Jul 23, 2018, 5:45:08 PM7/23/18
to Caffe Users
Hi everyone,

I've attempted to install caffe on my OS X High Serra by following this article "Installing Caffe on OS X El Capitan (The correct way)."
I edited my makefile.config and ran the following commands:

Make clean
Make all

See screenshot for errors.
I've also attached my makefile.

Some assistance and guidance on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Make all errors.png
Make Clean Errors.png
Makefile

Farima Fatahi

Jul 23, 2018, 9:23:20 PM7/23/18
to Caffe Users
Hi,
after installing requirements try using this approach to avoid "make all" errors:
> git clone https://github.com/BVLC/caffe.git
> cd caffe
> mkdir build
> cd build
> cmake ..
then open CMakeCache.txt created in build directory and change this line:
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=
to this:
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=-std=c++11
then you can continue making your files as follow: