VOC Classification Code is not working

ME

Feb 18, 2018, 1:10:44 AM2/18/18
to Caffe Users
Hi,

I have a pretrained model in torch and I have transfered the weights and biases to the caffe, and I checked if the model is transfered correctly. The problem is that when I want to evaluate my model for pascal dataset with philkr  VOC classification code (https://github.com/philkr/voc-classification), it gives me 7% and it seems that it cannot finetune. I want to use the code with clipping from drop6 instead of drop7 which the default in the code and I changed the code accordingly, but I still get the same result.I was wondering how I can use the code correctly?I really appreciate any help

Thank you so much,