compiling cpp-classification with the -DGPU -DCUDNN goes faulty.

Qazi Farjad Ul Haq

May 25, 2017, 8:11:04 AM5/25/17
to Caffe Users
Hello,

When I compile cpp-classification example code without setting -DGPU and -DCUDNN, the code compiles, and I can test the output. However, I need to compile with -DGPU and -DCUDNN for Prabindh Sudarsens YOLO cpp wrapper. When I build the example code (just the example code, nothing else) with the flags set, I get issues in caffe/common.h

I have compiled caffe with GPU and cuDNN, and the same installation is being used in python code, so that is probably not the issue.

Error log is attached. Is there something obvious that I am missing?

logVC