New layer building error: expected constructor, destructor before ‘(’ token EGISTER_LAYER_CLASS)

Andy Wong

Dec 29, 2014, 8:25:25 PM12/29/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com

Hi, there:
I have followed the [development wiki: https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/wiki/Development] to develop my own layer. I have done all the steps listed there except the last two steps (In my understanding, the last two steps are not necessary, if I am right.)

Then I tried to make file again by typing "make all" under $CAFFEROOT directory, but I got an error as following:
expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘(’ token REGISTER_LAYER_CLASS)

How can I fix that issue? Thank you.