Can I choose network for backpropagation?

胡展維

Feb 21, 2016, 8:12:11 AM2/21/16
to Caffe Users
Hi ! I have my network which output three loss:
layer {
  name
: "loss_1"
  type
: "EuclideanLoss"
  bottom
: "fc10_1"
  bottom
: "fc_7"
  top
: "loss_1"
}

layer
{
  name
: "loss_2"
  type
: "EuclideanLoss"
  bottom
: "fc10_2"
  bottom
: "fc_7"
  top
: "loss_2"
}

layer
{
  name
: "loss_3"
  type
: "EuclideanLoss"
  bottom
: "fc10_3"
  bottom
: "fc_7"
  top
: "loss_3"
}
and  I want to choose the minimum loss to be my output, after that, I want to backpropagate the network with minimum loss "ONLY" (means I don't want to backpropagate all the networks) !
Does anyone have some advice?
Thanks a lot !!

Nam Vo

Feb 21, 2016, 12:19:58 PM2/21/16
to Caffe Users
Try this: MIN pooling and make it your loss function

Jan C Peters

Feb 22, 2016, 6:32:06 AM2/22/16
to Caffe Users
Yes, MIN pooling could work. Do not forget setting the loss_weight parameters accordingly (set them to zero for the three loss layers above and to one for the min-pool layer).

Jan