Docker image not working

jure...@eng.ucsd.edu

Feb 3, 2017, 12:27:50 AM2/3/17
to Caffe Users

Has anyone got the docker image to work recently? Or can someone provide instructions on how to build the docker image using the docker file?

I'm getting the following error trying to pull the image:

docker pull bvlc/caffe
Using default tag: latest
Error response from daemon: manifest for bvlc/caffe:latest not found

I'm resorting to docker because I have not been able to successfully build the caffe source on my Mac. I've been struggling with this for about a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Julius

Pruthvidhar Reddy

Mar 10, 2017, 12:30:28 PM3/10/17
to Caffe Users
Hi Julius,

I think you should be using cpu or gpu as tag(depending on what you are using) instead of using the default. I was able to run successfully using "
nvidia-docker pull bvlc/caffe:gpu". Let me know if you were able to do it and point me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Pruthvi