ResNet-18, ResNet-34, Inception-V3 model sharing request

Caezar Saad

Oct 31, 2017, 12:07:36 PM10/31/17
to Caffe Users
hi
I am completely new to this group and I have the following request:

Is there any pre-trained ResNet-18, ResNet34 and Inception-V3 for caffe available (shared ) to use?

also, if the above models are available as build from scratch that would be ok too. all I need at the moment is prototxt and caffemodel files.

sorry if I am posting or in a wrong way

cheers

Alex Orloff

Oct 31, 2017, 4:21:32 PM10/31/17
to Caffe Users
There are torch7 models of ResNet - feel free to convert to caffemodel.
BTW there also should be caffemodels as well.
Check on github

Caezar Saad

Oct 31, 2017, 4:30:53 PM10/31/17
to Caffe Users
Thanks  Alex
Actually, I did find some Torch models on Github but I lack enough knowledge of Python as well as I dont know how accurate the converters are. re: Caffe model I couldn't find any caffemodels for those particular networks on GitHub.

cheers

Alex Orloff

Oct 31, 2017, 4:50:13 PM10/31/17
to Caffe Users
Yeap, I see that there are only 50/101/150 versions on KaimingHe github
https://github.com/KaimingHe/deep-residual-networks

BTW resnet-34 ~ resnet-50
Do you really need those small nets?

Caezar Saad

Oct 31, 2017, 5:58:45 PM10/31/17
to Caffe Users
Inception -V3 and ResNet-34 are important to me because they have quiet good combination of fast inference time and high accuracy for UAV navigation purposes.

Amrutha D

Nov 10, 2017, 6:11:06 PM11/10/17
to Caffe Users
Hi Alex,

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but seems relevant to ask here about converting models.
I want to convert a pretrained (from torch7 or Tensorflow) model to Caffe .
Conversion from Torch7 to Caffe using converters did not work, I spent a lot of time.
Would it be easy to convert models (in this case port the weights) to Caffe if I have the .npy file from Tensorflow?

Thanks for your help!

Cat

Mar 18, 2018, 4:37:28 PM3/18/18
to Caffe Users
Hello Amrutha,

Did you manage to convert the model from torch to caffe?

Thanks in advance,
Cat

Amrutha D

Mar 26, 2018, 6:37:21 PM3/26/18
to Caffe Users
Hi Cat,

I have not been able to convert model from torch to caffe still. Do you have some inputs?

Thanks,