Edge detection

Clarissa

Jun 27, 2017, 6:19:48 AM6/27/17
to Caffe Users
Hi,

I downloaded the pretrained model for edge detection from this link: https://github.com/s9xie/hed
Now I'd like to put an image into the model and get the edge detection result. Can somebody help me which command I have to use for this (in Windows)? I just started working with CNNs. I already classified images, but for this task I can't use the classification.exe anymore and can't find a suitable command. I have the model, the solver.prototxt and an image to use.

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan R. Williford

Jun 27, 2017, 4:35:23 PM6/27/17
to Clarissa, Caffe Users
Were you able to install the modified version of Caffe on Windows? The link you give seems to provide a decent amount of information. Did you look at the Python notebook examples (examples/hed/)?

Cheers,
Jonathan

Message has been deleted

Clarissa

Jun 28, 2017, 4:46:02 AM6/28/17
to Caffe Users
Hi Jonathan,

thanks for your response! I forgot to write that I have to do it with C++, I had this information only in the tags. Do you know if there is an implementation for C++ as well?
The modified version of Caffe on Windows should be okay. I found a report that I only have to adjust one parameter: change the pad value of the first layer to 1 from 35 (https://github.com/s9xie/hed/issues/20). I hope this should be alright like this.

Cheers!