pycaffe makefile missing

Alessandro Ortis

May 20, 2015, 11:03:08 AM5/20/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, I've installed all prerequisite for Caffe in my Ubuntu 14.04 machine (http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/installation.html).
As suggested in the guide i've installed Anaconda python distribution skipping this step

for req in $(cat requirements.txt); do pip install $req; done

then, i compiled the caffe library using CMake (my version is 2.8.18.2) as follows

mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make all
make runtest
and everything is ok!
after that, I tried to compile the python wrapper running "make pycaffe" but the make command doesn't find any pycaffe makefile!

I thought that Cmake has already done this work for me and i continued adding the path caffe-master/python/caffe to the PYTHONPATH variable.

Then i tried to the web demo (http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/gathered/examples/web_demo.html) but when i run

python examples/web_demo/app.py -h
i get this output

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "examples/web_demo/app.py", line 6, in <module>
    import flask
  File "/home/alessandro/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/__init__.py", line 17, in <module>
    from werkzeug.exceptions import abort
  File "/home/alessandro/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/__init__.py", line 154, in <module>
    __import__('werkzeug.exceptions')
  File "/home/alessandro/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/exceptions.py", line 71, in <module>
    from werkzeug.wrappers import Response
  File "/home/alessandro/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wrappers.py", line 26, in <module>
    from werkzeug.http import HTTP_STATUS_CODES, \
  File "/home/alessandro/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/http.py", line 28, in <module>
    from urllib.request import parse_http_list as _parse_list_header
ImportError: No module named request

so it doesn't find the "request" module. when it tries to import "flask". I think there is something wrong related to the missing pycaffe building. What do you think about? Any suggestion?
Moreover

1) how can i check if caffe is correctly installed?
2) where can i find the pycaffe makefile?

thanks to all!