Command prompt error

michael dalton

Jan 5, 2017, 6:27:43 PM1/5/17
to Caffe Users
After following the instructions on the Windows install page until the very end (https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/tree/windows), I went to try caffe.exe in command promptt. If I'm in the file's actual path "...\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\caffe\build\tools\Release" the caffe.exe or caffe command will work and tell me that my empty arguments don't match anything. However, outside of this, it doesn't appear to have a path, but when I added the exact same "..\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\caffe\build\tools\Release" to my path and execute it aborts and says it couldn't find 4 DLLs (boost_thread/system, glog, gflags which are all in libraries). I executed prepend_path bat and have my %CAFFE_DEPENDENCIES% set like it said in the tutorial. What's going on here?