load python layer error on windows

tens...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2016, 8:54:58 AM3/31/16
to Caffe Users

I have successfully set up the caffe windows on a newly installed windows10, following the instruction. When I use python interface and import caffe, some warnings occur

>>> import caffe
caffe
\pycaffe.py:13: RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for class boost::shared_ptr<class caffe::Net<float> > already registered; second conversion method ignored.

from ._caffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, \
caffe
\pycaffe.py:13: RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for class boost::shared_ptr<class caffe::Blob<float> > already registered; second conversion method ignored.

from ._caffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, \
caffe
\pycaffe.py:13: RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for class boost::shared_ptr<class caffe::Solver<float> > already registered; second conversion method ignored.

from ._caffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, \

But it can load net and solver anyway.

However, when I load a net with a python layer, an error occurs

TypeError: No to_python (by-value) converter found for C++ type: class caffe::LayerParameter

I am using Anaconda2.4 and I have also tried Miniconda2, it reports the same problem. All other settings are set as default. It seems the problem comes from boost, but how to fix it? Any analyses or suggestions are highly appreciated.