caffe use cudnn

mjj...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2018, 10:29:32 PM4/9/18
to Caffe Users
I have a question in using cudnn.
I compile caffe with cudnn on.
and then, I want to declare a CuDNNConvolutionLayer, my code just like follw:

#include <caffe/layers/cudnn_conv_layer.hpp>

caffe::LayerParameter a;
caffe::CuDNNConvolutionLayer conv1_1(a);

then ,it went wrong!
but when I write like this:
caffe::LayerParameter a;
caffe::ConvolutionLayer conv1_2(a);

it work wright!

I am sure I set the cudnn on.

so, where goes wrong ? anybody can hlep me ?I will be very thankful!!

Przemek D

Apr 10, 2018, 5:29:16 AM4/10/18
to Caffe Users
What does it mean "it went wrong"? What's the error message?

mjj...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2018, 5:44:26 AM4/10/18
to Caffe Users
oh~thx for your reply. I have solved this problem. when I use the compiled caffe (the caffe library) in other package, I must detect cudnn in the cmakelist in that package. and I copy the cuda.cmake in my package ,the problem solved! thx again!

在 2018年4月10日星期二 UTC+8下午5:29:16,Przemek D写道: